On the 19th of November, the Portrait Gallery of the 17th century reopens its doors. That is the case for both the impressive large hall where the thirty colossal, 17th century group portraits from the Amsterdam Museum and the Rijksmuseum collections - the ‘brothers and sisters’ of the famous ‘Night Watch’ by Rembrandt are exhibited, as for the smaller rooms. We have made all the necessary arragements to receive our visitors safely and we're looking forward to your visit!
You can already book tickets via the webshop.
Important: access only with e-ticket
The Hermitage Amsterdam is only accessible with an online e-ticket. Timeslots were introduced to properly regulate visitor flows. The tickets are available online through the ticketshop. For visitors with a BankGiro Loterij VIP card, Museum card, I amsterdam City Card, ICOM card, Stadspashouders and CJP, the Hermitage Amsterdam is only accessible with an e-ticket in combination with a valid card. The e-tickets are available in our ticketshop. Click here for more information about e-tickets and timeslots.
Corona measures in the Hermitage Amsterdam
· Admission for online ticket holders only
· Groups: only couples and households, maximum 2–5 persons
· Viewing areas and passing bays for maintaining an optimal 1.5 m distance
· One way traffic: follow the route indicated
· Audio tour available by app
· Disinfectants available
· Folding chairs available
· Cards only at the Museum shop and the restaurant
· Do you have a cold or fever? We look forward to seeing you back when you are healthy
· Take care of each other
· The cash registers are equipped with plexiglass screens.
· Additional cleaning measures and disinfectants are available for visitors and employees.
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.